At Beaumont Chiropractic Clinic, we're proud to provide residents of Beaumont, TX, and the surrounding areas with natural and effective chiropractic care. Since we opened our practice, we've had the joy of watching many of our patients restore their bodies to their natural, pain-free state. As holistic healthcare providers, we believe in your body's ability to heal itself. It's our job to help your body through that process. Whether you're recovering from an injury, battling a chronic illness, or working to become the healthiest version of yourself, we're here to help.
Working with a Chiropractor in Carlsbad
When you come into our office for your first appointment, Dr. Abercrombie, our chiropractor, will review your health history and examine your spine. Afterward, he will go over your diagnosis and develop a care plan that meets your expectations. Many of our patients come to us for treatment of sciatica, low back pain, herniated discs, and various kinds of injuries.
- Chiropractic Care – Helps realign the structures in the body to reduce pain and improve range of motion
- Corrective Exercises – Our chiropractor will instruct you in corrective exercises to strengthen your body and improve the benefits of chiropractic care
- Myofascial Release – Our chiropractor can use this technique to break up tense bands of muscle tissue, relieving your pain and improving your range of motion
- Acupuncture – Acupuncture will relieve your pain, improve your mobility, and promote healing
- Cold Laser Therapy – Helps aid the healing process using low levels of light
- Prenatal Care- Designed to lessen pain, promote wellness in the body, and relax tension in the muscles and ligaments during pregnancy
- Transcutaneous Electrical Muscle Stimulation (TEMS) – Used to target sensory nerves to block signals of pain
- Weight Loss, Nutrition, and Supplementation – Lifestyle changes can help with living a healthier life
- Pediatric Chiropractic Care – Aids in the growth and health of young children
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation – Helps athletes recover from an injury through the use of therapeutic exercises
Schedule an Appointment with Our Chiropractor in Beaumont, TX
Call Beaumont Chiropractic Clinic today at (409) 833-2121 for more information or to schedule an appointment with our chiropractor.